Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Peach & Blue Makeup

I know I've been slacking on posts lately. It's a mixture of feeling uninspired, being broke (so not a lot of new cosmetics coming in to review), and being really really lazy.

Even though I don't have anything new to show you (yet- I'm working on it!!), instead I'm gonna share a #TBT post.

This Throwback Thursday is from a few months ago when I went out with some friends. Before this, I hadn't put makeup on in weeks so I was so excited to try something fresh.


I played with the color combination of peach/coral and baby blue. Two colors that I never thought to put together but they didn't look too bad.





My wings for this look were definitely inspired by Tori aka Biohazardous Beauty  and I was pretty into them.


For eyeliner I used the Chella Indigo Blue eyeliner that I got in an Ipsy bag. Even though it's gorgeous, it was very hard to use. It's a temperamental eyeliner for sure!


Well I hope you enjoyed that walk down memory lane- you know it's a throwback when it was before I had my Iphone!

What do you think? Does the color combination work or does it remind you too much of a baby shower? Because I'm not gonna lie, I kinda got those vibes too.

4 comments:

  1. Nice and colorful! Love the fierce wing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! I definitely miss that fierce wing. I can't get it quite so fierce ever since :P

      Delete
  2. gosh amazing! love the colors! u rock girl1

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling