Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Pretty Little Liars tag

I have a confession...I am totally embarrassingly obsessively in love with Pretty Little Liars.
Like, legit, never felt this way about a TV show before. I'm so invested!

So ever since the season finale a few weeks ago I've been going crazy wishing the new season was back. When PinkCupcake posted this PLL tag I knew it was finally time to talk about my favorite TV show on my blog. She tweaked an original tag so I don't really know who started the tag itself but I really like it. If you also watch PLL I highly suggest you do this tag too! And also let's pick apart every detail of every episode and count down the days until June 10th.

I want to post about this show more, whether it's recaps or reactions, makeup and fashion looks, manicures, and PLL Parties (my coworkers and I have had a party and have planned others).

So I don't think I will have that many spoilers but I would still say that if you are not caught up STOP READING now! If you still want to do the tag I can send you the questions- they are spoiler free.



1. Who is your favourite character?
This is hard but I think I'm gonna have to say Alison. She's so complex.

2. Who do you think is behind the A-Team?
I am losing out on theories. I think that the twin theory is very plausible, so there's that. But everyone else I thought was in the police station during the finale soo obviously it's not them?

3. Who do you ship?
Aria/Ezra, Spencer/Toby , Hanna/Holbrook heheheh ...I don't really ship Emily with anyone but Maya lol

4. Most memorable cheesy moment?
I don't know how to answer this I mean there aren't a lot of cheesy moments in this show. Well besides the show itself. Lol

5. Favourite Villain?
Mona is a little shit. I also liked when Ezra was being portrayed as evil.

6. Who do you think might become a villain?
I don't even know. It's like the show won't be happy until they make everyone a villain for at least an episode.

7. Which girl do you think has been hurt the most by A?
Probably Hanna. if Maya had been killed by A I would say Emily but...she wasn't. Lol

8. Which girls style do you love the most?
Aria for the most part. There's someee stuff thats a little too out there even for me, but, overall I like her style the best.

9. Who's your crush on the show?
Ezra *sigh* and Holbrook....and Caleb.

10. Who is your least favorite character on the show? (out of everyone and out of the 4 girls)
Out of everyone is definitely Paige ugh I do not like her even though I want to. Out of the girls, Emily because she doesn't stand up for herself enough.


11. What was the most shocking moment for you?
When both Toby and Ezra were revealed to be "A" even though supposedly none of these things were true which is why I have trust issues with this show

12. What would you do if A was after you?
I mean.....you have to have a suspension of disbelief to follow this show lol...In almost all instances I would go to the police. Or track down the number texting because..you now..technology can do that.

13. What has been your favorite episode so far?
Oh gosh...I couldn't even say.  I can't pick a favorite.

14. Which of the girls do you think you relate to the most?
Aria or Spencer.

I felt it was also pretty fitting to post this on a tuesday to try and fill the void that the finale has left me.

Comment below with your theories and let me know if you end up doing the tag also!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling